June 29, 2019

Talking Flick covers Weddings, (My Best Friends!), Wet Hot American Summer (nonsense), GOT finale's and Weekend at Bernie's! Tired of reading, listen!


BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY GUEST APPEARANCES ON TALKING FLICK!  

Listen to my recent guest spots on Talking Flick a great movie podcast where we talk about the improv genius of Wet Hot American Summer, the glory of My Best Friend's Wedding, and the lackluster GOT finale (with a sprinkle of a dead guy named Bernie also). Available on iTunes, Sticher, Anchor, or wherever you listen to Podcasts: 

Links below. 

Talking Flick on iTunes      (Wet Hot American Summer Episode)

Talking Flick on Stitcher    (Wet Hot American Summer Episode)


Talking Flick on iTunes     (My Best Friend's Wedding Episode)

Talking Flick on Stitcher    (My Best Friend's Wedding Episode)


Talking Flick on iTunes    (GOT Finale and Weekend at Bernie's)

Talking Flick on Stitcher     (GOT Finale and Weekend at Bernie's)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.