February 20, 2010

A Little Rant!!! and Coming Soon!!!

TIGER-So instead of a more traditional flower arrangement or maybe a newer edible arrangement Tiger decides to apologize to his wife with a more unique idea …via a fake press conference for the world to see…hmm…I really thought Tiger was smarter than this…Just a thought Tiger, you don’t have to apologize to America, and even worse you don’t have to tell us (America) that you will never do this again and you are a changed man…because guess what, if you do it again (likely) it will be even worse…(man I can’t stop thinking about Roger Clemons)…People get divorced all the time, and famous people get divorced and cheat all the time...we know it happens, take ownership and get a divorce and move on…the sex addict business isn’t getting you your female audience back, but guess what, most females aren’t buying Gillette razors anyway…Play Golf and stop trying to make up excuses for being a human being…it’s between you and your wife. Jeez that when on a bit huh…OK COMING SOON-Baseball Preview 2010 (With Predictions) Along with the Fantasy Baseball Update #1 (with rankings) (Two years ago I was in one league and finished 8th, Last year I was in two leagues and finished 2nd in both…so I’m getting better, this year I will only cover one league on the blog, but will be in 2 or 3 most likely). Also for my one year Anniversary of the Blog (March 14th) I will be putting out my most controversial piece yet…The Top 25 Songs of All Time…and some other goodies, cuz I like to ramble. As always Movie Reviews and DVD Reviews…and I know you missed them, so some more Poll Questions for you as well…it’s all coming soon…please feel free to rant and yell in the comment section…and unlike Tiger I will take questions !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.