October 10, 2009

BYE WEEK COMMENT

Sorry guys had a bye week for football updates...will return this coming week with new bets, fantasy news, and a full breakdown. I will say last week my two teams went a paltry 0-2 and my bets didn't go much better. Perhaps after my mid-terms are all done (yeah I go to school, not like I get paid for this) I can get more focused and back on track. Until then read my upcoming baseball breakdown(year in review fantasy and reality) and see how I finished the year in my two leagues (it was solid) and how my overall predictions went. Also up on the board now is my newest movie review for Capitalism: A love story. Good luck to all this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.