September 10, 2009

Football Prediction Update (last one before season)

Ok so maybe I did my Football Preview 2009 a tad early...who knew Farve would go the Vikings (um everyone) and how did Vick go the Eagles (though I still have them 11-5). Some switches were made...yes, yes the Broncos winning the division does seem silly now...Chargers back on top...also threw the Bengals and Falcons into the playoffs and stole the Cowboy playoff win away :( My super bowl remains however in tact...Pats vs Saints. Scroll down and take a look.

I stand by these picks...feel free to rub it in when it becomes clear I do not know what I'm doing.

Also Movie News: I'll be doing a group DVD review before this weekends football games to get the word out on some Independent films and some slightly dated DVD's. To the best of my knowledge the Halloween 2 review is still to come.

1 comment:

  1. Ok I scrolled down and I like your Fantasy Teams Brady will be awesome. I think your predictions do now make more sense, but still disagree with Patriots vs. Saints. I will go out on a limb and say Chargers vs. Eagles and yes I know a few have already said that. Welcome back football!

    ReplyDelete

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.