July 1, 2009

Coming Soon!!!

Ok so I have seen several DVD's lately, but because I have been late on most of them I have not reviewed them. Role Models, The International, and Definitely Maybe to name a few but I will post some mini reviews and due to some complaining I will go back and post ratings (1-10 The Shawshank Scale) for all of the old DVD reviews. Another Week In Review where I will touch on The King Of Pop, and the rest of the celebrity deaths that occurred, the governor who went to Argentina, and oh yeah Fantasy Football on the way, I'll give you some early rankings. Next up at the movies is Public Enemies...we shall see. As always please comment and yell at me...god knows I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.