July 4, 2009

DVD Review of Reviews #'s 1-8

So I was sort of poked at for not ranking my DVD movies like I rank my regular movie reviews, so I took the time (because I have nothing else to do) to go back and rank them all (also I fixed a few movie rankings in there that I was too hard on...I originally gave Taken a 6.5...a clear 7 movie...so I fixed that). I will post this review and from now on I will give DVD rankings. (also went back and fixed them in the review). I listen them here with the Review number at the end in case you wanted to go back and yell at me, except those of you who thought Zombie Strippers was better than a 1.5 please keep it to yourself. As always ranks are done in the The Shawshank Scale a 1-10 scale that reflects the ten most memorable lines from one of the best films ever made.

In order of Rank:
Slumdog Millionaire 8.0 DVD Review #1
Benjamin Button 7.5 DVD Review #7
The Wrestler 7.5 DVD Review #5
Frost/Nixon 7.0 DVD Review2 #6
Seven Pounds 6.5 DVD Review #2
He's Just Not That Into You 6.5 DVD Review #8
Yes Man 5.5 DVD Review #3
Zombie Strippers 1.5 DVD Review #4

Incidentally Slumdog with an 8.0 is the highest ranked movie on this blog with many 7.5's reviewed, but keep in mind all the movies in my top ten list are all 9.0 or higher...so if you need a better barometer to go off of, there it is.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Slumdog! The rest I'm OK with, maybe Zombie Strippers could have gotten a 2.5

    ReplyDelete

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.