July 4, 2009

Fantasy Update # 8.5

FOOTBALL PREVIEW

Ok so it is getting to be that time to do a little preseason/pre-draft ranking. I am bored and hibernating in the summer right now and I did my first mock draft...I don't do too many of these, but I thought it was interesting to see where some other people were at. I am just going to throw a few thoughts out and give some rankings. Just like baseball I will be posting updates on my league status, and just like baseball I will be participating in only two leagues...maybe three. Hey I have to do other things, schoolwork and maybe a date or two...c'mon settle down.

Ok my top 25 period...in order.
1.Brady 2.M Turner 3. A Peterson 4. MJ Drew 5. S Jackson 6. D Brees 7. DeA Williams 8. Chris Johnson 9. M Forte 10. L Fitzgerald 11. R Moss 12. Steve Slaton 13. F Gore 14. Calvin Johnson 15. C Portis 16. M Barber 17. L Tomlinson 18. A Johnson 19. Thomas Jones 20. S Smith 21. B Westbrook 22. K Smith 23. B Jacobs 24. Roddy White 25. T Romo

Ok Now top ten's
Qb's 1.Brady 2. Brees 3. Romo 4. A Rodgers 5. K Warner 6. C Palmer 7. P Manning 8. M Hasselbeck 9. M Ryan 10. McNabb/Orton
RB's 1.M Turner 2. A Peterson 3. MJ Drew 4. S Jackson 5. DeA Williams 6. Chris Johnson 7. M Forte 8. S Slaton 9. F Gore 10. C Portis
WR's 1. Larry Fitzy 2. R Moss 3. C Johnson 4. A Johnson 5. S Smith 6. R White 7. M Colston 8. W Welker 9. Houshmandzadeh 10. G Jennings
TE's-J Witten-Listen some people say you can wait to get a good one like Owen Daniels...yeah he is good but I'm telling you on this blog there is one single guy you want that will hold great value in a trade and on your roster...get Witten, reach for him then get another guy like Scheffler or Daniels late...you won't regret it.

Look out for: Donald Brown I don't trust Joseph Addai much and this kid looks good, I like all Denver Running Backs Torrain and Moreno mostly, Wells for Arizona is looking solid. Also if you can get em late...I'm telling you Crabtree WR for SF is the real deal. Again with McDaniels in Denver even without Marshall they should be solid offensively so Orton, Royal, and Scheffler all jump up high on my board.

Mock Draft:I picked in this order(I had 2nd pick in a snake system draft): Brady QB, Barber RB, T Jones RB, Witten TE, Lynch RB, B Berrian WR, E Royal WR, O Daniels TE, C Palmer QB, M Crabtree WR, M Hasselbeck QB, Eagles D, Jets D, T Scheffler TE, J Gage WR, M Prater K. I was totally happy with this mock draft...let me know what you think.

Ok that's it for now, the rankings are for you to think about and the thoughts are for you to scrutinize. Please comment, fix the things I am mistaken about before I draft !!

1 comment:

  1. I like your rankings Nick, I have a few questions, how could Greg Jennings be 10, does that mean you don't Aaron Rogers?? What do you think of Ryan Grant, I'm a big fan and I know you have had him in the past.

    ReplyDelete

Join in the discussion...get involved!!! Come on you know want to....what the hell do I know.